Oberoi STEP 2023 stands for Systematic Training and Education Programme examination organized by the Oberoi Group of Hotels. STEP provides the hospitality Education course/s that also offer sensible coaching at OCLD (Oberoi Center for Learning & Development). The Oberoi STEP is an application for the candidates that need to be filled online and this method is taking place for the last eleven years to twelve years. It is assumed that candidates will be trained for all four departments of the hotel including front office, housekeeping, food & beverages and kitchen. This help to find out all about the hotel management course. Those who are interested in Oberoi STEP will not pay any amount to apply. They simply need to contribute 3 years within the course that helps in attaining the sensible coaching at the hotels of the Oberoi group.
Oberoi STEP 2023 Exam Date:
|Released the Application form||1st week of February 2023|
|Final date to submit an application form||2nd week of March 2023|
|Admit Card released date||4th week of March 2023|
|Oberoi STEP 2023 Exam Date||1st week of April 2023|
Oberoi STEP 2023 Application Form:
Avail the application form from the official website of OLCD (Oberoi Centre for Learning and Development)
- The candidates will go to the web site to apply for the Oberoi STEP 2023 interview.
- Make sure to fill all the details carefully and apply.
- Fill all the academic details, so that it will be easy to choose the center and date for the interview.
- There is hardly any need to pay the application fee.
- The candidates will not go through any written examinations but they need to clear the interview rounds to seek admission.
Documents needed during the interview:
- A written copy of the online filled form.
- Colored Passport size photograph.
- Originals and genuine copies of the SSC mark sheet and SSC Certificate.
- DOB proof (Birth certificate)
- Originals and genuine copies of the HSC mark sheet and HSC Certificate.
- Medical certificate
The below-mentioned information will help the candidates to attain the interview rounds.
The candidates will be split divided into teams every|and every group will have fifteen to twenty individuals each.
The group will do all the tasks and activities allotted to them.
Important to Note: Candidates will be judged on the basis of the spoken English, self-assurance, and preparation
- Those who cleared the first round will move for the second round.
- The second round will be the panel round which will be one on one round.
Important to Note: Candidates will be judged based on multiple things such as they present themselves, attire, approach, and skills.
- Those who successfully clear primary and second round will move for the third round.
- The group will do various activities allotted to them and clear the final panel round.
Mentioned Below Are The Cities Wherever the Interview Will is Conducted:
- Delhi / NCR
- Mumbai North
- Mumbai South
- Age of the candidate should be between 18-20 years.
- Candidates must have passed HSC from the familiar university or from IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University, India)
Eligibility criteria based on the chosen courses:
Hotel operation course (Front office, food & beverage)
- The candidates must have achieved at least sixty-one of the score in their qualifying exams.
- The candidates must have attained B2 grade or purpose seven in their qualifying examination
- candidates must have studied English as their main subject.
- The candidates must have studied from the CBSE board.
Kitchen Operations Course:
- The candidates must have attained sixty-one of the score in their qualifying exams.
- The candidates must have studied English as the main subject whereas finishing their education.
Kinds of Exam:
The room operation Course:
- The candidates will receive coaching for the western and then for the Indian kitchens
- The candidates also will receive coaching in sections like bakehouse, pastry and cold room.
The hotel Operation Course (two streams)
- The candidates will receive the coaching for the Front Office/ food and nutrient service focus
- The candidates also will get coaching in work focus.
- The interviews will be arranged by the OCLD (Oberoi Centre for Learning and Development).
- The university can show the list of the selected candidates and candidates will be informed about this.
- The candidates will receive the data from the university via post or email.