NCHMCT JEE 2022 Eligibility
There are certain eligibility criteria that students must meet while applying for hotel management courses in India.
- Students must have completed at least 10+2 years of education from a recognized board in India.
- and at least 50% marks in 12th standard
- Students must also have had English as a compulsory subject in their previous education.
Although the admission process is primarily merit-based, institutions conduct admission tests to better understand a candidate’s areas of interest and knowledge. Institutions also conduct face-to-face interviews to learn more about students and their abilities.
A candidate’s performance in these three rounds determines his/her selection in that course. The better your grades, the more likely you are to be selected.
Other Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: Candidates must be Indian Citizens to be eligible for NCHMCT JEE.
- Age Limit: The upper age limit is different for various categories.
- For general as well as OBC category candidates, it is 22 years as of 1 August 2023.
- For the SC and ST category candidates, it is 25 years as of 1 August 2023.
Reservations for NCHMCT JEE
All applicants for the NCHMCT 2022 must list their appropriate categories on the application form. During the admissions process, seats are reserved for applicants who fall under the SC/ST, OBC, PD, or KM categories. The following is the reservation policy:
- 27% for OBC (NCL) reservation
- 15% for SC Reservation
- 7.5% for ST Reservation
List of Qualifying Examinations
List of Exams
Intermediate or two-year pre-university examination which will be conducted by a recognised university and board.
Plus two level exam in the 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education of any recognized State Board/Central such as State Boards of Secondary Education, Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (ICSE)
H.S.C. Vocational Examination which has been approved by SCVT and NCVT of the state concerned
High School Certificate Examination (HSCE) of the Cambridge University
Senior Secondary School Examination (SSSE) conducted by the National Open School (NOS) with at least five subjects including English as one of the Subjects. The result for the same should be provided by the last week of September.
Public School, University or Board Examination in India or in a foreign country which is accorded recognition by Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education
General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (Cambridge/London/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level
How to Apply for NCHMCT JEE
Only the online application form will be available for candidates to complete. The applicants who will be completing the application form must adhere to the guidelines listed below. Also
- Candidates must fill out an online application form and keep track of their Application Number, which is created automatically.
- Candidates must enter the necessary information, create a password, and select a security question and its response.
Steps to Apply for NCHMCT JEE
- Visit the official website of NCHMCT JEE
- Log in to the website and provide the prerequisite details like Name, Category, DOB and Email id. Submit the details.
- On submission of details, an SMS will be messaged to the E-Mail IDs of the respective candidates, regarding the confirmation of successful Log In.
- Now, in order to fill in the application form, the candidate must first Log In using their registered E-Mail ID and the Date of Birth.
- Now fill in the application form by providing the candidates name, father’s name, mother’s name, gender, date of birth, exam city, category, address, educational qualifications, E-Mail ID etc.
- Upload your signature and photograph as per the given specifications.
- After successful uploading of the images, pay the application fee for the NCHMCT JEE 2023, in the online mode through a Debit Card/Credit Card.
- Save the application form, after the payment of the application fees.
- Take a print out of the NCHMCT JEE 2023 Application Form. Keep it for further use.
Documents for NCHMCT Application form 2023
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned signature
- Details of Marks of Class 10 and 12 Board examinations
- Permanent and corresponding addresses.
- Other details as asked by the Application form
Fee Details for NCHMCT JEE Application Fee
|General (UR)/ OBC-(NCL) as per Central List||Rs. 1000|
|For General-EWS||Rs. 700|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribes (ST) /PWD||Rs. 450|
NCHMCT JEE Importand Dates
|Application Form start||February 2023|
|Closing Date of Application Form||May 2023|
|Last date for the uploading of scanned images & fee payment||May 2023|
|Application Correction||May 2023|
|Admit Cards Availability from||June 2023|
|Exam Date||June 2023|
|Result Declaration||July 2023|
|Counseling Starts||July/ August 2023|
NCHMCT JEE 2023 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted online mode (CBT).
- Type of Questions: The question paper will have 5 sections consisting of Multiple Choice questions.
- Number of Questions: There will be total of 200 questions will be asked in the paper.
- Time Duration: The duration of exam is 3 hours for solving the paper.
- Language: The question paper will be provided in different languages such as Hindi as well as English.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be given for every correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|Numeric ability and analytical aptitude||30|
|General knowledge and current affairs||30|
|Reasoning and logical deduction||30|
|Aptitude for the service sector||50|
NCHMCT JEE 2023 Syllabus
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs: General politics, national current affairs, scientific research, Indian constitution, countries and capitals, sports, economic scene, current events, etc.
- Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude: Square roots, HCF and LCM, logarithms, arithmetic, cube roots, clocks and calendars, races and games, mixture and allegation, problems on ages, elementary mathematics, profit and loss partnerships, pipes and cisterns, etc.
- English Language: Conclusion, fill in the blanks, vocabulary, tenses, error correction, unseen passage, word formation, sentence correction, synonyms, articles, idioms and phrases, theme detection and subject-verb agreement, etc.
- Reasoning and Logical Deduction: Analytical reasoning, linear agreement, alphabet test, verbal series, classification, routes and networks, data sufficiency test, symbols and nations, blood relationships, etc.
NCHMCT JEE Exam Centres (Tentative)
|S. NO||STATE||CITY||CITY CODE|
|4||CHANDIGARH||11||CHANDIGARH / PANCHKULA||CH01|
|11||JAMMU & KASHMIR||26||JAMMU||JK02|
|S. NO||STATE||CITY||CITY CODE|
|26||UTTAR PRADESH||63||ALLAHABAD/ PRAYAGRAJ||UP03|
What you should carry to examination hall
NCHMCT JEE is an online exam and candidates are advised to only carry a pen and pencil to the exam centre. Candidates should report to the exam centre two hours prior to the beginning of the exam. Apart from this, candidates are also advised to carry the documents mentioned below:
Admit card: NCHMCT JEE admit card is a very important document to be carried to the test centre.
ID proof: Candidates must carry an original photo ID proof such as Aadhaar Card/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Voter ID to the test centre.
Passport size Photo: Candidates should carry at least one passport-size photograph to the exam centre. It is advisable to carry the photograph used at the time of filling the NCHMCT JEE 2023 application form.
What you should NOT carry to examination hall
Candidates should not carry any paper other than the admit card and ID proof inside the exam hall. Also, electronic devices such as mobile phones, calculators, digital/smartwatches or tablets are not allowed inside the NCHMCT JEE examination hall. If a candidate is found using unfair means or impersonating, the candidature is liable to be cancelled.