Culinary Academy of India (CAI) was established in the year 1996 in Hyderabad, Telangana. Culinary Academy of India is affiliated to Osmania University, Hyderabad.
- The application form will be collect from the university office in person or be downloaded from the university’s website.
- Payment of the application fee could be done via the Demand Draft/Cash.
- Applicants who’ve passed 10+2 in any stream with minimal 50% marks from a recognized Board are eligible to get admission in the Bachelor’s Degree program.
- Candidates who’ve BHM/ BBA/ BBM/ BHHM and equivalent Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized University are considered eligible for PG Diploma program.
- Students who’ve passed SSC/ Class tenth or its equal exam in any area with English as a medium of instruction are eligible to get admission in Certificate course.
- Admission to Bachelor’s Degree and PG Diploma direction is given via All India Entrance Examination held in Hyderabad including candidate’s overall performance in GD and PI.
- Selection of the candidate for admission to certificate course is completed on the basis of his/ her marks obtained in the written test, GD, and PI conducted by the college.
|Name of the Institute||Culinary Academy of India (CAI)|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance Based|
|Application Mode||Offline & Online Both|
|Name of the entrance||All India Entrance Examination, Hyderabad|